LIMITED LIABILITY AND SHELF CORPORATIONS
REGISTERED AGENT SERVICE
old shelf companies for $2500.
Request the list here.
Wyoming is #1 for business: Tax Foundation Claims.
Please see your tax advisor.
- Wyoming Registered Agent
Service is $75 per year.
- Shelf companies are $1100 for
a four year old shelf corporation or shelf LLC.
- Mail forwarding $400 per
year. This is the same rate for the last 4 years.
What is a
registered agent in Wyoming?
- A Wyoming registered agent
receives legal and other notices for the company. For example, if
someone sends a notice of audit, or notice of a lawsuit, then they serve
that notice on the registered agent in Wyoming. Then the registered agent
will forward it to the client (owner of the company).
- You can serve as your own Wyoming
registered agent if you live in Wyoming. If you don't live in
Wyoming, you'll need someone in Wyoming who may receive notice during
regular business hours. That is why you should hire us, as your
Wyoming Registered Agent, for $75 per year.
Obtain a shelf corporation for the
- Instant credibility for
- Build corporate credit
- Enhance your marketing plan
- Increase customer confidence
- Expedite start-up
- Access lines of credit due
to improved revenues
The advantage of Wyoming over Delaware
- Wyoming offers the best business
environment when the business is to be held privately.
Wyoming offers the best tax environment.
- Wyoming annual state fee is $50.
Delaware fees are over $300. Nevada annual fees are $650 with the
annual business license and the annual list of officers.
- No business license required for most
- No personal income tax.
- No corporation income tax.
- No disclosure of the shareholders.
- No franchise tax.
- No inventory tax.
- No business per capita tax
- No gross receipts tax
- Stock ledger does not need to be held
with the Wyoming registered agent. In contrast, the State of
Nevada requires that the stock ledger be held with the registered agent
or the address where the stock ledger will be found. No such
requirement exists in Wyoming.
- Wyoming permits unlimited authorized
shares at no par value.
- No minimum capitalization.
- Director(s) and Officer(s) may be
located anywhere in the world friendly to the USA.
- Shares of stock in a Wyoming
corporation can be traded for anything that has value.
opportunities wait for you in Wyoming, USA.
There are certain countries with a
reputation for high income taxes and high levels of unnecessary regulations
on small business:
If you're from a high tax country and would
like to start a company within the United States, and pay a flat rate of 21%
federal income tax, call us at 484.256.4563 or email at
The United States offers the best
business environment supported by the world's most accepted currency.
- 21% flat federal income tax rate for
- US Dollar based economy.
- Most complex economy.
- Competitive in all respects.
- Rich and varied consumer base.
- Massive infrastructure.
- Clean living environment.
- Growing economy.
- Personal liberty is protected by the
right to bear firearms.
- A market for every product.
- A culture that rewards and celebrates
individualism and independent thinking.
- Each city is multi-cultural.
- A country with beaches, mountains,
plains, with every activity in between.
- Every region of the USA has its own
mannerisms, culture, and way of living.
- A well established distribution
network with equal access.
- A stable and egalitarian rule of law.
- High growth environment with the most
diverse workforce and customer base in the world.
- New ideas and industries start in the
- You are defined by merit, and not by
age, family name, or political or social status.
- Diverse cultures, foods, ideas,
visions, dress, languages, and opportunities.
Call 307.237.2580 to acquire an
aged shelf corporation for your business.
109 E 17th Street
Cheyenne WY 82001